1443 Semantically Annotated Compound Nouns (Repository)
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 18:43, 24 June 2008 by Diarmuid (New page: * '''ADCR ID:''' ADCR2008T004 * '''Name of Dataset:''' 1443 Semantically Annotated Compound Nouns. * '''Contributor:''' Diarmuid Ó Séaghdha, <''http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/do242/''>...)
- ADCR ID: ADCR2008T004
- Name of Dataset: 1443 Semantically Annotated Compound Nouns.
- Contributor: Diarmuid Ó Séaghdha, <http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/do242/>.
- Copyright: (c) 2008, Diarmuid Ó Séaghdha.
- Licensing: This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
- Citation: If you use this corpus in your research, please include the following citation in any resulting papers:
- Diarmuid Ó Séaghdha and Ann Copestake. 2007. Co-occurrence Contexts for Noun Compound Interpretation. In Proceedings of the ACL-07 Workshop A Broader Perspective on Multiword Expressions. Prague, Czech Republic.
- Description: 1,443 compound nouns extracted from the British National Corpus and annotated with semantic relations. For more information and pointers to relevant papers, see the included README.txt file.