Hierarchical Bayes Compiler (Repository)
Revision as of 15:34, 11 June 2008 by Pdturney
- ADCR ID: ADCR2008C002
- Name of Software: Hierarchical Bayes Compiler.
- Contributor: Hal Daumé III, University of Utah, June 11, 2008.
- Copyright: (c) 2007, Hal Daumé III.
- Licensing: Released to the public domain under the laws of the United States.
- Citation: If you use HBC in your research, please include the following citation in any resulting papers:
- Daumé, H. (2008), HBC: Hierarchical Bayes Compiler, ACL Data and Code Repository, ADCR2008C002, http://aclweb.org/aclwiki.
- Description: Simulate, or compile and run, hierarchical Bayes models. In Haskell.
- Download: HBC_0_7.tar.gz - HBC version 0.7