Journals currently calling for papers
Please post your Call for Papers (CFP) below. CFPs are listed in chronological order of posting. Please remove your posting when the deadline has passed. Please include the following information:
- Topic of Special Issue
- Submission deadline
- Link to website
CFP: Linguamática, 3.2 Call for papers
- Journal: Linguamática, Journal of Automatic Processing of Iberian Languages (ISSN 1647-0818)
- Submission deadline: 31 October 2011
Linguamática, Journal of Automatic Processing of Iberian Languages (ISSN 1647-0818, http://www.linguamatica.com/), is open for reception of articles for the third volume, second issue, which will be published in December 2011.
Papers will be published in electronic form and freely available online under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
Topics of interest:
- Computational morphology, syntax and semantics
- Machine translation and computer-assisted translation
- Computational terminology and lexicography
- Speech analysis and synthesis
- Information extraction
- Question answering systems
- Corpus linguistics
- Digital libraries
- Evaluation of natural language processing systems
- Public or cooperative linguistic tools and resources
- Linguistic services on the Internet
- Ontologies and knowledge representation
- Statistical methods in natural language processing
- Computer-assisted language learning
NOTES FOR CONTRIBUTORS
Authors should send the originals in electronic format as a PDF file through Linguamática site (http://www.linguamatica.com/). Submissions should not exceed 20 pages and must include authors identification. Equally, reviewers will sign their comments.
Submissions should be written in one of the main languages of the Iberian Peninsula (Portuguese, Galician, Spanish, Basque or Catalan), or in English. Authors able to write in one of the Iberian languages are encouraged to do so. Articles written in English will only be published in the case that none of the authors is competent in any of the Journal's preferred languages (Portuguese, Galician, Spanish, Basque and Catalan) and provided that the editors consider the article to be relevant to the Journal.
Make sure the submitted file follows the formating rules of the Journal. Check the LaTeX, Microsoft Word or OpenOffice templates at Linguamática site (http://www.linguamatica.com/).
- Deadline for submitting papers: 31 october 2011
- Notification of acceptance: 30 november 2011
- Deadline for submitting the final version: 15 december 2011
- Publication date: december 2011
- Alberto Simões (Universidade do Minho)
- José João Almeida (Universidade do Minho)
- Xavier Gómez Guinovart (Universidade de Vigo)
For more information please e-mail: email@example.com