MegaM: Maximum Entropy Model Optimization Package (Repository)
- ADCR ID: ADCR2008C003
- Name of Software: MegaM: Maximum Entropy Model Optimization Package
- Contributor: Hal Daumé III, University of Utah, June 11, 2008.
- Copyright: (c) 2003, Hal Daumé III.
- Licensing: Released to the public domain under the laws of the United States.
- Citation: If you use HBC in your research, please include the following citation in any resulting papers:
- Daumé, H. (2008), MegaM: Maximum Entropy Model Optimization Package, ACL Data and Code Repository, ADCR2008C003, http://aclweb.org/aclwiki.
- Description: Optimization software for maximum entropy models, uses conjugate gradient for binary/binomial problems and LM-BFGS for multiclass problems. Written in O'Caml.
- Download: MegaM_5B.tar.gz - MegaM version 5B