Multilingual Tools and Software
For individual languages, see List of resources by language.
- Dictionaries for International Ispell
- Heart of Gold - XML-based middleware for the integration of (deep and shallow) NLP components
- JWKTL - Java Wiktionary Library
- Kirrkirr 4.0 Dictionary Program - software for the exploration of indigenous language dictionaries
- MtRecode - Character conversion program
- MtScript - The Multext multi-lingual text editor
- Natural Language Processing for French
- RIA Open Source Rule Induction Tool is a tool for automatic induction of transfer rules for Transfer-Based Statistical Machine Translation using dependency structures (LFG f-structures). RIA is licensed under the LGPL.
- SProUT - Shallow Processing with Unification and Typed Feature Structures
- Morfette - a tool for supervised learning of inflectional morphology
- TIGERSearch - tools for linguistic text exploration
- vislcg3 is a GPL-licensed tool that parses Constraint Grammar rules, commonly used for rule-based morphological disambiguation, syntactic function labelling and dependency annotation.
See also Multilingual resources.