Named Entity Recognition (State of the art)
From ACL Wiki
(Redirected from Named Entity Recognition (StateOfTheArt))
- In MUC-7, named entities were defined as proper names and quantities of interest. Person, organization, and location names were marked as well as dates, times, percentages, and monetary amounts.
- MUC-7 proceedings
- State-of-the-art results for MUC-7
- CONLL-2003 concentrates on four types of named entities: persons, locations, organizations and names of miscellaneous entities that do not belong to the previous three groups.
- CONLL-2003 proceedings
- State-of-the-art results for CONLL-2003
- Doing Named Entity Recognition? Don't optimize for F1 blog post by Christopher Manning