Named entity recognizers
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 15:17, 2 December 2008 by Vivek (Added LBJ tagger)
Software - Named entity recognizers
- Greek named entity recognizer (version 2) - currently identifies temporal expressions, person names, and organization names; see here for publications describing the recognizer
- Balie Baseline implementation of named entity recognition.
- English named entity recognizer - identifies/classifies entities as Person, Location, Organization and Misc (this last category relates to languages and nationalities); fast and robust; try the demo
- LBJ NER - Java API to the UIUC NER.
- Stanford NER Conditional Random Fields based NER. Also incorporates distributional similarity based features extracted from the English Gigaword corpus.