Resources for Chinese
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 10:02, 6 December 2012 by Kiwibird
- rseg word segmentation; written in ruby (no compilation, no hard dependencies apart from ruby), comes with a model (MIT license)
- ctbparser word segmentation, POS tagging, NER, dependency parsing, all using Conditional Random Fields; written in C++ (LGPL license)
- ZPar word segmentation, POS tagging, CFG/dep/CCG parsing of Chinese and English; written in C++ (GPL3 license)
- DuDuPlus: a graph-based dependency parser for English and Chinese ("Other Open Source" license?)
- where is the source code?