Resources for Greek
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 04:17, 31 December 2006 by Ionandr
Machine translation systems
Named entity recognition
- Greek named entity recognizer Currently identifies temporal expressions and person names only. See this article for further details.
- G. Lucarelli and I. Androutsopoulos, "A Greek Named-Entity Recognizer that Uses Support Vector Machines and Active Learning". In Proceedings of the 4th Hellenic Conference on Artificial Intelligence (SETN 2006), Heraklion, Greece, 2006.
- G. Petasis, V. Karkaletsis, D. Farmakiotou, G. Samaritakis, I. Androutsopoulos, C. D. Spyropoulos, "A Greek Morphological Lexicon and its Exploitation by a Greek Controlled Language Checker". In Proceedings of the 8th Panhellenic Conference on Informatics, 8 - 10 November 2001, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- G. Petasis, G. Paliouras, V. Karkaletsis, C.D. Spyropoulos and I. Androutsopoulos, "Resolving Part-of-Speech Ambiguity in the Greek Language Using Learning Techniques". In Fakotakis, N. et al. (Eds.), Machine Learning in Human Language Technology (Proceedings of the ACAI Workshop), pp. 29-34, Chania, Greece, 1999.
- Hellenic Language Technology List - Greek NLP and speech processing mailing list