Difference between revisions of "Resources for Macedonian"
From ACL Wiki
(→Machine translation systems)
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Latest revision as of 16:04, 7 October 2010
Machine translation systems
- apertium-mk-bg RBMT system between Macedonian and Bulgarian
- apertium-mk-en RBMT system between Macedonian and English
- Morphological analyser 8,764 lemmata, ~92% coverage over SETimes
- Southeast European Times (sentence aligned corpus, Albanian, Bulgarian, English, Greek, Macedonian, Romanian, Serbo-Croatian, Turkish — approximately 4.5 million words per language)
- Vojnovski, V., S. Džeroski, and Erjavec, T. (2005) "Learning PoS tagging from a tagged Macedonian text corpus". Proceedings of SiKDD 2005 (Conference on Data Mining and Data Warehouses), Ljubljana, Slovenia, pp. 199-202.
- A POS tagger for Macedonian is trained on the Macedonian of George Orwells Nineteen Eighty-Four
- Ivanovska, A., Zdravkova, K., Džeroski, S., Erjavec, T. (2005) "Learning Rules for Morphological Analysis and Synthesis of Macedonian Nouns". Proceedings of IS 2005, the 8th International Multiconference on the Information Society, 11-17 October 2005, Ljubljana. pp. 195-198
- Gives a machine learning approach to learning Macedonian nouns.