Difference between revisions of "Resources for Macedonian"
From ACL Wiki
(→Machine translation systems)
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
* [http://../setimes/ Southeast European Times] (aligned corpus, Albanian, Bulgarian, English, Greek, Macedonian, Romanian, Serbo-Croatian, Turkish — words per language)
Revision as of 12:10, 25 March 2010
Machine translation systems
- Southeast European Times (sentence aligned corpus, Albanian, Bulgarian, English, Greek, Macedonian, Romanian, Serbo-Croatian, Turkish — approximately 4.5 million words per language)
- Vojnovski, V., S. Džeroski, and Erjavec, T. (2005) "Learning PoS tagging from a tagged Macedonian text corpus". Proceedings of SiKDD 2005 (Conference on Data Mining and Data Warehouses), Ljubljana, Slovenia, pp. 199-202.
- A POS tagger for Macedonian is trained on the Macedonian of George Orwells Nineteen Eighty-Four
- Ivanovska, A., Zdravkova, K., Džeroski, S., Erjavec, T. (2005) "Learning Rules for Morphological Analysis and Synthesis of Macedonian Nouns". Proceedings of IS 2005, the 8th International Multiconference on the Information Society, 11-17 October 2005, Ljubljana. pp. 195-198
- Gives a machine learning approach to learning Macedonian nouns.