Resources for Persian
Revision as of 17:32, 22 December 2006 by Jonsafari
Machine translation systems
- The Shiraz project (Persian -> English)
- Perstem - Persian stemmer, light morphological analyzer, and character set converter.
- Megerdoomian, K. (2000) "Unification-Based Persian Morphology". Proceedings of CICLing 2000, Alexander Gelbukh, Center of Investigation on Computation-IPN, Mexico, 2000. PDF
- Megerdoomian, K. (2004) "Finite-State Morphological Analysis of Persian". COLING 2004 Computational Approaches to Arabic Script-based Languages. Ali Farghaly and Karine Megerdoomian editors, Geneva, Switzerland, 2004, pgs. 35-41. PDF
- the Jon safari (link parser, small lexicon, stemmer, morphological analysis tools)