Resources for Romanian
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 09:50, 26 May 2014 by Zeman
Machine translation systems
- German-English-Romanian lexicon (freeware for academic purposes)
- Europarl corpus, sentence aligned with English
- HamleDT, harmonized dependency treebanks of many languages, common annotation style.
- Romanian NLP
- Southeast European Times (sentence aligned corpus, Albanian, Bulgarian, English, Greek, Macedonian, Romanian, Serbo-Croatian, Turkish — approximately 4.5 million words per language)
- Corpora (Monolingual, POS tagged and bilingual English/French<->Romanian).