Resources for Slovenian
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 05:36, 30 May 2012 by Kiwibird
- IJS - ELAN Slovene-English Parallel Corpus
- License: "freely available for downloading, but please acknowledge in any publications"
- Multext EAST lexica, annotated "1984" corpus, parallel and comparable text and speech corpora.
- License: "research use only"
- Languages involved: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, English, Estonian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Persian, Polish, Resian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, and Ukrainian
- JRC Acquis parallel texts.
- License: Public domain.
- Languages involved: Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovene and Swedish.