Resources for Turkish
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 08:56, 26 May 2014 by Zeman (HamleDT)
- TRMorph "is a relatively complete morphological analyzer for Turkish. It is implemented using SFST, and uses a lexicon based on (but heavily modified) the wordlist of Zemberek spell checker. The morphological analyzer is distributed under the GPL."
- Southeast European Times (sentence aligned corpus, Albanian, Bulgarian, English, Greek, Macedonian, Romanian, Serbo-Croatian, Turkish — approximately 4.5 million words per language)
- TS Corpus (PoSTagged Turkish Corpus. The corpus also presents morphological and lemma tags of the data. Consists of 491 Million tokens)
- HamleDT, harmonized dependency treebanks of many languages, common annotation style.
- METU-Sabanci Turkish treebank
- Turkish plain text and Co-occurrences at LCC
- K. Oflazer, "Two-level Description of Turkish Morphology," Literary and Linguistic Computing, vol. 9, pp. 137-148, 1995. Backwards PDF