Revision as of 04:01, 9 September 2010 by Aylijyra
SIGFSM — ACL SIG on Finite-State Methods
SIGFSM is a newly approved ACL SIG.
See also SIGFSM.
- elected President: (not yet elected) - de facto President/Chair: Anssi Yli-Jyrä
- elected Treasurer: (not yet elected) - de facto Treasurer: Thomas Hanneforth
- elected Secretary: (not yet elected) - de facto Secretary: Laurette Pretorius
- The election of elected officers is still ahead and might be arranged through in the fall 2009.
- non-elected International Advisory Committee:
* Matthieu Constant (Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée, France) * Colin de la Higuera (Nantes University, France) * Lauri Karttunen (Stanford University, USA) * Kevin Knight (USC/Information Sciences Institute, USA) * András Kornai (Harvard University, USA & Budapest Institute of Technology, Hungary) * Andreas Maletti (Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Spain) * Jakub Piskorski (Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw) * Bruce W. Watson (University of Pretoria, SA & Technical University of Eindhoven, The Netherlands) * Menno van Zaanen (Tilburg University, The Netherlands) * Lynette van Zijl (Stellenbosch University, SA) * the elected officers
- non-elected Web Master (not yet appointed)
- non-elected Liaison Representative
* 2009: Jason Eisner * 2010: Anssi Yli-Jyrä
- The non-elected posts will be appointed by the President, Treasurer and Secretary after hearing the SIG members.