From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 04:23, 9 September 2010 by Pdturney
SIGFSM — ACL SIG on Finite-State Methods
SIGFSM is a newly approved ACL SIG.
See also SIGFSM.
- elected President: (not yet elected) - de facto President/Chair: Anssi Yli-Jyrä
- elected Treasurer: (not yet elected) - de facto Treasurer: Thomas Hanneforth
- elected Secretary: (not yet elected) - de facto Secretary: Laurette Pretorius
- The election of elected officers is still ahead and might be arranged through in the fall 2009.
- non-elected International Advisory Committee:
- Matthieu Constant (Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée, France)
- Colin de la Higuera (Nantes University, France)
- Lauri Karttunen (Stanford University, USA)
- Kevin Knight (USC/Information Sciences Institute, USA)
- András Kornai (Harvard University, USA & Budapest Institute of Technology, Hungary)
- Andreas Maletti (Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Spain)
- Jakub Piskorski (Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw)
- Bruce W. Watson (University of Pretoria, SA & Technical University of Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
- Menno van Zaanen (Tilburg University, The Netherlands)
- Lynette van Zijl (Stellenbosch University, SA)
- the elected officers
- non-elected Web Master (not yet appointed)
- non-elected Liaison Representative
- 2009: Jason Eisner
- 2010: Anssi Yli-Jyrä
- The non-elected posts will be appointed by the President, Treasurer and Secretary after hearing the SIG members.