From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 01:28, 8 December 2010 by Aylijyra
SIGFSM — ACL SIG on Finite-State Methods
SIGFSM is a newly approved ACL SIG.
See also SIGFSM.
- FSMNLP 2011 / CIAA 2011 in Blois, France
- Prior FSMNLP workshops: Pretoria (2009), Ispra (2008), Potsdam (2007), Helsinki (2005), Budapest (2003), Helsinki (2001), Ankara (1998), Budapest (1996)
- Participation to related meetings/events encouraged: SIGMORPHON, ATANLP, WATA, CIAA, ...
Elected officers (Spring 2010 - Spring 2012)
- President: Anssi Yli-Jyrä, Treasurer: Thomas Hanneforth, Secretary: Laurette Pretorius
- The non-elected posts are appointed by the President, Treasurer and Secretary after hearing the SIG members.
- International Advisory Committee: Matthieu Constant (Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée, France), Colin de la Higuera (Nantes University, France), Lauri Karttunen (Stanford University, USA), Kevin Knight (USC/Information Sciences Institute, USA), András Kornai (Harvard University, USA & Budapest Institute of Technology, Hungary), Andreas Maletti (Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Spain), Jakub Piskorski (Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw), Bruce W. Watson (University of Pretoria, SA & Technical University of Eindhoven, The Netherlands), Menno van Zaanen (Tilburg University, The Netherlands), Lynette van Zijl (Stellenbosch University, SA) + the elected officers
- Resource Manager(s): N.N. (Could you volunteer to help in compiling a bibliography, web site, etc. ?)
- Liaison Representative in ACL Meetings: N.N. (Do you attend ACL 2011?), Anssi Yli-Jyrä (2010), Jason Eisner (2009)
- There is a mailing list (contact Thomas Hanneforth)
- Planned: Workshop proceedings to the ACL Anthology (we wait permissions from publishers)
- Planned: Bibliography