Semantics software for English
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 02:19, 19 April 2008 by Ioan
Software - Semantics
- Boxer - wide-coverage semantics based on DRT (Discourse Representation Theory)
- Connexor Machinese Semantics
- ClearForest Semantic Web Service (API)
- CURT - Software from the Blackburn & Bos (2005) book: model checking, lambda calculus, interfaces to theorem provers and model builders, and CURT itself.
- Intellexer - Natural Language Searching Technologies
- Lambda Calculator - pedagogical software for lambda calculus and formal semantics in the style of the Heim & Kratzer (1998) textbook
- NLTK semantics - Python libraries for lambda calculus, first order model checking, DRT, glue semantics, a tableau theorem prover and interfaces to external inference programs (Prover9, Mace4)
- RelEx - English-language semantic relationship extractor. Provides framing/grounding also, as well as tagging of various sorts. Open source, Java, Apache license.
- UCREL - Semantic Analysis System
- utool The Swiss Army Knife of Underspecification