Semantics software for English
Revision as of 05:29, 25 June 2012 by Creek
Tools and Software - Semantics
For languages other than English, see List of resources by language.
- Boxer - wide-coverage semantics based on DRT (Discourse Representation Theory)
- CardWorld1 is an example of English-language understanding with non-trivial syntax, semantics and pragmatics.
- ClearForest Semantic Web Service (API)
- CURT - Software from the Blackburn & Bos (2005) book: model checking, lambda calculus, underspecification, tableau inference, interfaces to theorem provers and model builders, and CURT itself.
- Intellexer - Natural Language Searching Technologies
- Lambda Calculator - pedagogical software for lambda calculus and formal semantics in the style of the Heim & Kratzer (1998) textbook
- NLTK semantics - Python libraries for lambda calculus, first order model checking, DRT, glue semantics, a tableau theorem prover and interfaces to external inference programs (Prover9, Mace4)
- PyPES - sbobetlibrary for scoping, FOL translation, inferencing with the ERG (English Resource Grammar)
- RelEx - English-language semantic relationship extractor. Provides framing/grounding also, as well as tagging of various sorts. Open source, Java, Apache license.
- UCREL - Semantic Analysis System
- utool The Swiss Army Knife of Underspecification
- Wikimeta is an API service based, establishing for a named entity a link to the LinkedData Netork. It can be used trough an on-line web form and as a web service.