State of the art
The purpose of this section of the ACL wiki is to be a repository of k-best state-of-the-art results (i.e. methods and software) for various core natural language processing tasks.
As a side effect, this should hopefully evolve into a knowledge base of standard evaluation methods and datasets for various tasks, as well as encourage more effort into reproducibility of results.
This will help newcomers to a field appreciate what has been done so far and what the main tasks are, and will help keep active researchers informed on fields other than their specific research. The next time you'd need a system for PP attachment, or wonder what is the current state of word sense disambiguation, this will be the place to visit.
(This is also a good place for you to display your results!)
- Anaphora Resolution (stub)
- Attributional and Relational Similarity
- Chunking (stub)
- Dependency Parsing (stub)
- Document Classification (stub)
- Named Entity Recognition (stub)
- NP Chunking
- POS Tagging
- PP Attachment (stub)
- Semantic Role Labeling (stub)
- Sentiment Analysis (stub)
- Word Sense Disambiguation (stub)