TWSI Turk bootstrap Word Sense Inventory (Repository)
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 18:00, 1 February 2010 by Biem (New page: * '''ADCR ID:''' ADCR2010T005 * '''Name of Dataset:''' TWSI (Turk bootstrap Word Sense Inventory) * '''Contributor:''' [http://tangra.si.umich.edu/~radev/ Chris Biemann], Powerset (a M...)
- ADCR ID: ADCR2010T005
- Name of Dataset: TWSI (Turk bootstrap Word Sense Inventory)
- Contributor: Chris Biemann, Powerset (a Microsoft company), February 1st, 2010.
- Copyright: (c) 2010, Microsoft Corp.
- Licensing: This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 .
- Citation: If you use the Turk bootstrap Word Sense Inventory in your research, please include the following citation in any resulting papers:
- C. Biemann and V. Nygaard (2010): Crowdsourcing WordNet. In Proceedings of the 5th Global WordNet conference, Mumbai, India. , ACL Data and Code Repository, ADCR2010T005, http://aclweb.org/aclwiki.
- Description: Collection of more than 50,000 sentences for 397 target nouns from Wikipedia, sense-labeled and with substitutions.
- Download:  - TWSI version 1