TWSI Turk bootstrap Word Sense Inventory (Repository)
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 14:59, 18 October 2010 by Biem
- ADCR ID: ADCR2010T005
- Name of Dataset: TWSI (Turk bootstrap Word Sense Inventory)
- Contributor: Chris Biemann, Powerset (a Microsoft company), February 1st, 2010 * Copyright: (c) 2010, Microsoft Corp.
- Licensing: This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 .
- Citation: If you use the Turk bootstrap Word Sense Inventory in your research, please include the following citation in any resulting papers:
- C. Biemann and V. Nygaard (2010): Crowdsourcing WordNet. In Proceedings of the 5th Global WordNet conference, Mumbai, India. , ACL Data and Code Repository, ADCR2010T005, http://aclweb.org/aclwiki.
- Description: Version 1: Collection of more than 50,000 sentences for 397 frequent target nouns from Wikipedia, sense-labeled and with substitutions. Version 2: Collection of more than 118,000 sentences for additional 615 frequent target nouns from Wikipedia, sense-labeled and with substitutions.