Talk:Industrial research groups
What is an industrial research group?
Could you answer a few questions?
- What is an "industrial research group" for ACLWiki? Does it need any specific requisites to be listed here, and are there any restrictions?
- Does the list have to be country-specific?
Thanks. SlaKc 14:29, 16 November 2006 (EST)
- I guess an industrial research group is a research group that operates in, and is funded by industry as opposed to academia/government. Perhaps the title is ambiguous, could you suggest a better one? I don't see why the list needs to be country specific, but there is no harm in ordering by country. PS. you can sign your posts using ~~~~. - Francis Tyers 05:09, 15 November 2006 (EST)
Thanks for the tip :)
As for the title - perhaps, it's ok, after all. Probably, to better understand my point, you could take a look at []. Does it qualify to get in this list, for example?
SlaKc 14:34, 16 November 2006 (EST)
- Yes, I think so. --Pdturney 17:00, 16 November 2006 (EST)
I've somewhat "adjusted" the article. Would you take a look?
This could be a good idea to write short definitions like this one just below the title, to give a general idea what this article about.
SlaKc 06:47, 17 November 2006 (EST)
- Looks good :) - Francis Tyers 07:23, 17 November 2006 (EST)
- Yes, I think so. --Pdturney 09:49, 14 December 2006 (EST)