TempEval-3 Platinum TimeML annotations (Repository)
From ACL Wiki
- ADCR ID: ADCR2013T001
- Name of Dataset: TempEval-3 Platinum TimeML annotations
- Contributor: Leon Derczynski (), University of Sheffield, April 23 2013.
- Copyright: Annotations © 2013, TempEval-3 Organising Committee. Deposited in the ACL Data and Code Repository by Leon Derczynski with the permission of the committee.
- Licensing: This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
- Citation: If you use the TempEval-3 Platinum corpus in your research, please include the following citation in any resulting papers:
- UzZaman, N., Llorens, H., Derczynski, L., Verhagen, M., Allen, J.F. and Pustejovsky, J. (2013), SemEval-2013 Task 1: TempEval-3: Evaluating Events, Time Expressions, and Temporal Relations, Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2013), in conjunction with the Second Joint Conference on Lexical and Computational Semantcis (*SEM 2013)
- Description: The TempEval-3 Platinum TimeML annotations consists of twenty English newswire documents, each annotated for events, temporal expressions and temporal relations by multiple experts and an adjudicator. This is the corpus used to rank participant systems in the TempEval-3 evaluation exercise. Annotations are in TimeML-strict, a subset of TimeML. For more information, please see the documentation file that is included in the package.