Template for Data (Repository)
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 14:47, 9 June 2008 by Pdturney
Please copy and paste this text (while in edit mode) into the metadata file for your contribution to the ACL Data and Code Repository and edit it as appropriate.
- ACDR ID: ACDR2008T001
- Name of Dataset: ABC Corpus.
- Contributor: John Smith, <link to John's personal home page>.
- Copyright: (c) 2000, Jane Doe. Deposited in the ACL Data and Code Repository by John Smith with the permission of Jane Doe.
- Licensing: This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
- Citation: If you use the ABC Corpus in your research, please include the following citation in any resulting papers:
- Doe, J. (2000), The development of the ABC corpus, Journal of Corpus Engineering, 5(2):1-10.
- Description: The ABC Corpus consists of one million words of text, manually tagged with semantic tags, as described in Doe (2000). For more information, please see the documentation file that is included in the download package.
- Download: <link to download file>.