2011Q1 Reports: ACL 2013
ACL 2013 planning report (organizing committee chair: Ken Church)
We posted a call for bids and received intention-to-bid responses from three sites:
The list below gives just one contact name, though there are obviously more.
1. Bernardo Magnini <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Venice)
2. Mona Diab <email@example.com> (Cairo)
3. Svetla Koeva <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Sofia)
• December, 2010 - Final Call for Bids
• February 15, 2011 - Notify intention to submit proposal
• March 15, 2011 - Draft proposals due
• Through May 1, 2011 - Feedback to bidders
• May 28, 2011 - Final bids due
• June 28, 2011 - Bid selected
The ACL 2013 organizing committee consists of 9 members, including members of the ACL executive committee and members nominated by EACL.
Giorgio Satta <email@example.com> Joakim Nivre <firstname.lastname@example.org> Marie-Francine Moens <Sien.Moens@cs.kuleuven.be> Mike Rosner <email@example.com> Paola.Merlo@unige.ch firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Here are some other conferences that we should coordinate with:
=== European ACL
- will be held in Europe.
=== North American ACL
- takes place June or July 2013.
- will be held in the Americas.
more loosely related: