2013Q3 Reports: SIG Officer
SIG Compliance Report – June 2013
The ACL currently has 18 SIGs.
Newer SIGs are:
- 2012: SIGHUM, SIG on Language Technologies for the Socio-Economic Sciences and the Humanities
- 2011: SIGSLPAT, SIG on Speech and Language Processing for Assistive Technologies
- 2009: SIGMT, SIG for Machine Translation
Three SIGs with last elections hold in 2009: SIGANN, SIGBioMed, SIGMT
The others are are compliant with ACL's SIG Guidelines: http://aclweb.org/adminwiki/index.php?title=SIG_Compliance.
- 1 new SIG with no election (SIGHUM 2012)
- 3 SIGs held elections in 2009 (SIGANN, SIGBIOMED, SGMT)
- 3 SIGs held elections in 2010 (SIGLEX, SIGMORPHON, SIGSEM)
- 3 SIGs held elections in 2011(SIGHAN, SIGNLL, SIGSEMIT)
- 6 SIGs held elections in 2012 (SIGMOL, SIGDAT, SIGFSM, SIGGEN, SIGSLPAT, SIGWAC)
- 2 SIGs held election in 2013 (SIGPARSE, SIGDIAL)