Best Paper Award Selection - ACL-05
Revision as of 00:34, 1 July 2013 by Jwherring
- Once reviewing was completed, Area Chairs were asked to nominate any papers from the papers they were assigned, as their best paper candidate. For ACL-05, five papers were nominated.
- Once the final copies of these papers were submitted to the START system, each area chair was asked to read the nominated papers and rank them along with any arguments for/against any of the papers.
- The PC co-chairs also read and ranked all of the nominated papers.
- The PC co-chairs collated the resulting rankings.
- During the opening session of the conference, the PC Co-chairs held a short meeting with the Area Chairs to choose among the top-rated papers.