Here are a few resources that your might find helpful
- The ACL website hosts persistent URLs for all papers in the ACL Anthology, mirrored across three continents.
- The Computing Research Repository (CoRR), an archive of papers on computer science (including computational linguistics and related fields). The Computation and Language E-Print Archive (cmp-lg) is now part of CoRR.
- Style files for Conference Proceedings. These style files are old and are here for
archival purposes. For the most recent version, please contact the
organizers of the most recent ACL conference
- Survey of the State of the Art of Human Language Technology.
- List OF NLP Courses
- Computational Linguistics journal web site
- ACL Wiki
- ACL Anthology Network
- NLP FAQ: Frequently asked questions about NLP (OLD)