DISCo 2011 shared task data: Compositionality judgments (Repository)
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 09:55, 6 December 2011 by Biem
- ADCR ID: ADCR2011T007
- Name of Dataset: DISCo 2011 shared task dataset, see http://disco2011.fzi.de/
- Contributor: Chris Biemann, TU Darmstadt, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright: (c) 2011, Chris Biemann. Deposited in the ACL Data and Code Repository by Chris Biemann.
- Licensing: This work is not licensed. You can use it as you wish.
- Citation: If you use the DISCo 2011 shared task dataset in your research, please include the following citation in any resulting papers:
- Biemann, C. and Giesbrecht, E. (2011): Distributional Semantics and Compositionality 2011: Shared Task Description and Results. Proceedings of the ACL-HLT 2011 Workshop on Distributional Semantics and Compositionality (DISCo 2011), Portland, Oregon, USA. http://aclweb.org/anthology-new/W/W11/W11-1304.pdf
- Description: The DISCo 2011 shared task dataset contains compositionality judgements for ADJ_NN, V_SUBJ and V_OBJ phrases for German and English. These were aggregated over judgments on 5 sentence contexts each. The sentence-level judgments are also available in this dataset.
* http://aclweb.org/aclwiki/code/3/38/Disco2011-shared-task-complete-dataset.zip (Training and Test Data, Eval Scripts) * http://aclweb.org/aclwiki/code/4/41/AnnotationJudgmentsDiISCO2011.tar.gz (Sentence-Level judgments (not used directly in competition))