Named entity recognizers
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 14:49, 11 December 2008 by Ratinov2
Software - Named entity recognizers
- Greek named entity recognizer (version 2) - currently identifies temporal expressions, person names, and organization names; see here for publications describing the recognizer
- Balie Baseline implementation of named entity recognition.
- UIUC NER Java-based UIUC NER tagger. Uses gazetteers extracted from Wikipedia, word-class model built from unlabeled text and extensively uses non-local features. Achieves 90.8F1 score on the CoNLL03 shared task data and is robust on other datasets. Try the LBJ-NER-Demo
- Older version of UIUC NER - identifies/classifies entities as Person, Location, Organization and Misc (this last category relates to languages and nationalities); fast and robust; try the demo
- Stanford NER Conditional Random Fields based NER. Also incorporates distributional similarity based features extracted from the English Gigaword corpus.