Resources for Georgian
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 03:47, 29 October 2009 by Kiwibird (New page: ==Corpora== ===Unknown licence, but web searchable=== * The electronic newspaper archive [http://www.opentext.org.ge Opentext] comprises approximately 100 million words and is by far the ...)
Unknown licence, but web searchable
- The electronic newspaper archive Opentext comprises approximately 100 million words and is by far the largest collection of Georgian texts available online.
- The text archive of the Georgian service of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, around eight million words.
- The largest archive of fictional texts (both prose and poetry): the UNESCO Project digital collection of Georgian classical literature (both prose and poetry), three million words.
Syntactic and morphological analysis
- The Georgian Grammar project consists of a Morphological analyser, a Georgian LFG Grammar, a demo treebank (which will eventually evolve into a treebank as a lingulistic resource, and an (un-annotated) corpus of non-fictional (mainly newspaper) and fictional texts
- Translate.ge Georgian–English–Georgian dictionary, >42,000 entries per language